The 65th Annual TCA Professional Growth Conference
This conference is hosted annually by the Texas Counseling Association and is one of the largest conferences for professional counselors in the state. We are excited to be hosting an in person event again this year! We will also have a virtual experience available Thursday (Nov 4) and Friday (Nov 5).
With 20+ CE hours available, exciting exhibitors and 1500+ counseling professionals in attendance, TCA's Professional Growth Conference is the place to be. This year's theme is "Your Story is Your Power". Share your story and network with other counseling professionals this November.
Programs are designed for professional counselors who work in a variety of settings including private practice, primary and higher education, criminal justice, community mental health centers, hospitals, nursing homes, managed care facilities, and more.
COVID Protocol: Keeping Members Safe
The Board and Staff at TCA want to make your experience at PGC rewarding and safe. We are recommending the following so that all attendees have a healthy experience.
- Face coverings strongly recommend for all attendees during all events
- Social distancing when possible
- Increased spacing at all events
- Comfort level wrist bands available at registration
- "I Got the Shot" sticker to show vaccination status
- Hand sanitizing stations
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Earn 20+ CEs! Programs are peer reviewed and carefully selected.
- Exhibit hall where you can meet face to face with our exhibitors to learn about new products, services, and programs.
- Rejuvenate your practice with two amazing keynote speakers
- Network and connect with professional counselors from a variety of backgrounds and locations
- Wellness opportunities throughout the conference