LPC Supervision Track
LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD SUPERVISORS
The Supervision Track, which is sponsored by TACES, the Texas Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (a division of TCA) provides the initial training to obtain the LPC Supervisor credential. You must complete the following four components:
- Online Course – Starting November 7 to November 20. [12 CEUs]
- Pre-Conference Workshop on November 20. [6.5 CEUs]
- Professional Growth Conference November 21 and 22. [10.5 CEUs]
- TACES Mid-Winter Conference in January 2014. [11.5 CEUs]
Enrollment will be limited to 30 people, so sign up early.
Itemized Fee Schedule
TACES Online course $130
TCA Conference Pre-Registration $175 (TCA member rate)
TCA Pre-Conference Workshop $100
TACES membership $20
TACES Midwinter Conference Registration $95
Total Cost: $520
There are two ways to register for the supervision track.
- One: Click the conference registration link and select "LPC Supervisor Track" for $520 (this includes all required components for registration), or;
- Two: Pre-register for Pre-Conference Workshop B ($100) and the Professional Growth Conference ($175/member rate), you must also register here for the online course ($130). When registration opens for TACES Midwinter conference in late December you must pre-register and attend that event.
TACES MidWinter Conference-Call For Proposals
Click here for more information.
Friday, November 22, 2013 12:00p-1:45p
Texas Association for Counselor Education and
Supervision (TACES) Luncheon & Business Meeting
Come join TACES for our annual luncheon, business meeting
and networking opportunity.
Texas Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (TACES) is the professional organization where counselor educators, directors of guidance, counseling supervisors an dgraduate studnets come together to support, collaborate and enrich their respective specialties, each other, and the counseling profession. TACES members advocate for the profession, engage in research, and provide opportunities for professional development.
The mission of the Texas Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (TACES) is to enhance the practice of professional counseling through the promotion of effective counselor education, supervision, and leadership.
Awards and Scholarships
2011 Research Grant - Word Version
2011 Research Grant - PDF Version
TACES Scholarship Application
2010 SACES Outstanding State Chapter
2010 TCA Outstanding Division