TexAMCD carries out its mission through achieving goals within the following purposes:
- To seek to develop programs specifically to improve ethnic and racial empathy and understanding.
- To advance and sustain personal growth.
- To improve educational opportunities for persons from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- To provide an alliance with other divisions of TCA to advance multicultural counseling.
- To defend human rights and civil rights as prescribed by law.
- To encourage changing attitudes and enhance understanding of cultural diversity.
The results are in!!!
Please join us as we welcome the new officers for the 2018-19 year.
President Elect – Will Henry
Secretary – Angela Powell
TexAMCD appreciates your willingness to serve.
Thank you to every person who chose to be courageous by placing your name on the ballot.
We are looking for great things to transpire within TexAMCD.