Professional Writing Award
- Describe how the nominee's outstanding professional writing has given impetus to the growth of guidance and counseling and/or how the writing has given our profession increased visibility.
- A brief summary statement of why the nominee should be the person to receive the Professional Writing Award.
- A press release will be sent the newspaper and radio station of each of the award winners. Please list the address and fax numbers of your nominees local newspaper and a radio station.
- A letter will be mailed to the supervisor of each of the award winners. Please list the name, address and fax number of your nominees supervisor.
- An individual or a chapter/division can submit a nomination.
- The writing materials must be submitted with the nomination.
- The Professional Writing Award cannot be given to an individual in the following areas:
- Doctoral dissertations
- Masters papers
- Federal grants or other general funding services
For additional questions, contact Bobbie@txca.org