Click here to check out the handouts from the conference.
November 20 - 23, 2013
TCA’s Professional Growth Conference, our largest annual conference, draws more than 2,000 people in attendance and features 150+ sessions, including both pre- and post- conference workshops, for the complete four day event. This conference is intended for professional counselors who provide services in private practice settings; at elementary and secondary schools; on college campuses; in criminal justice settings; at community mental health centers, hospitals, nursing homes and managed care facilities; and in other settings across Texas. All conference programs are eligible for LPC, NBCC, SBEC, LCDC, LMFT, SW, and Psychologist continuing education credits.
- Click here for on-site registration information.
- Click here, to book your hotel room.
- Click here for exhibitor information.
- Click here for the Program Book
- Click here for clinical practitioner "Reasons to Register".
- Click here for school counselor "Reasons to Register".
- Click here for the online scheduler. Please note - this is a tool to plan your conference experience, you are not registering for sessions by using this tool. Session attendance is based on a first come first served model.
Please report any website issues or concerns to Arturo@txca.org