Outstanding Chapter Award
- Give a brief history of the nominated Chapter.
- Illustrate how the nominated Chapter provides leadership and professional energy for TCA.
- Give examples of valuable services and/or professional activities that the nominated Chapter provides its membership. Examples should include but are not limited to: public relations, human rights projects, the Chapter newsletter, and membership recruitment and retention.
- In a summary statement, state why the nominated Chapter is outstanding when compared to the other TCA Chapters in the state.
- A press release will be sent the newspaper and radio station of each of the award winners. Please list the address and fax numbers of your nominees local newspaper and a radio station.
- A letter will be mailed to the supervisor of each of the award winners. Please list the name, address and fax number of your nominees supervisor.
- If a Chapter has won the 'Outstanding Chapter Award' previously, three years must lapse before the Chapter can win the award again.
- A maximum of three letters or testimonials in support of the Chapter's accomplishments this year may be submitted.
- Documentation such as newsletters, programs, promotional activities, etc., must accompany this nomination.
For additional questions, contact Bobbie@txca.org