EXHIBITS & ADVERTISEMENTS
Conference exhibitors are an integral part of the annual Professional School Counselor Conference. Exhibitors offer attendees the chance to learn about and purchase resources on exciting and cutting-edge products and services that are relevant to school counseling professionals. Advertising in conference publications is a great way to reach your target audience, and drive traffic to your exhibit space and customers to your business.
Click here to print a conference exhibitor/advertiser prospectus.
Click here to submit a online ad/exhibit application.
Exhibitor/Sponsor Move-in & Move-out
Exhibit Hall Hours
The Professional School Counselor Conference offers many benefits:
- A way to reach your target audience face‐to‐face, quickly and inexpensively
- Exhibit hours and events build customer relationships and networking opportunities
- Conference attendance is expected to exceed 1,700 professional counselors
- Advertising discounts for exhibitors
Types of Exhibitors
- Professional - Resources to enhance the counseling profession.
- Commercial - Clothing, jewelry, accessories, retail, non-counseling products or services.
10’ x 10’ EXHIBIT BOOTH RATES
|Pre‐Registration Rates (Postmarked or Submitted Online by 12/15/2018)
|LATE Registration Rates (Postmarked or Submitted Online from 12/16/2018‐1/07/2019)
Advertising in the Conference Program Book attracts attendees to your booth! Significant discounts on advertising rates
are available to exhibitors. Reserve your ad space when you reserve your exhibitor booth! ADs MUST be submitted in
black and white, 300 dpi, .jpg or .eps format, and must be received by January 7, 2019. Incorrectly formatted and/or
low resolution ads will not run.
|Advertising Space and Rates
Questions? Please contact Dianne Downey or Bobbie Lawrence
(760) 641‐6412 or (512) 472‐3403, ext. 12
Dianne@txca.org or Bobbie@txca.org