Exhibiting and Advertising
Conference exhibitors are an integral part of the TCA Annual Professional Growth Conference. Exhibitors offer attendees the chance to learn about and purchase cutting-edge resources relevant to professional counselors. Advertising in both the Pre-Registration Book and Onsite Program book are a great way to reach your target audience while driving traffic to your exhibit space and customers to your business.
Become a Conference Exhibitor and/or Advertiser
Online exhibit/ad application
Print a conference exhibitor/advertiser prospectus
Conference Bag Inserts (10 Bag Insert Opportunities Remain): Maximize your presence during the conference with a conference bag insert. All conference attendees receive an official conference bag when they check in. Bag inserts are limited to the first ten (10). Accepted items include one-page flyers and brochures as well as novelty items such as pens, key chains, magnets, and others. Items may not exceed 8.5"x11".
$300 for Exhibitors or Sponsors
$400 for Non-Exhibitors
Exhibit Space (SOLD OUT)
Reasons to Exhibit
Audience Size: The annual TCA Professional Growth Conference is the largest professional development event for counselors in the state of Texas. Each exhibitor has the opportunity to meet face to face with approximately 2,000 professional counselors. Attendees hail from a variety of practice settings including private practice, elementary and secondary schools, college campuses, community mental health centers, hospitals, nursing homes, criminal justice centers, and managed care facilities.
Exhibit Hall Traffic: TCA hosts an opening Kick-Off Celebration in the exhibit hall on Wednesday, November 14. Attendees enjoy complimentary refreshments and entertainment while mingling with exhibitors.
Exhibitor Lounge: Exhibitors have exclusive access to a complimentary snack lounge in the exhibit hall. Exhibitors can take advantage of a continental breakfast in the morning as well as beverages and light refreshments during the afternoon.
Exhibit Space Includes
- One (1) 10' x 10' booth space
- One (1) 6' draped table with two (2) chairs
- One (1) 8' back drape and a 3' side drape in show colors
Types of Exhibitors
- Professional Exhibitor - Resources to enhance the counseling profession
- Commercial Exhibitor - Clothing, jewelry, accessories, etc.
Exhibitor Pricing and Deadlines
- Registration: 8-1-2018 to 9-15-2018
Professional - $650 in-line booth, $700 corner booth (Sold Out)
Commercial - $900 in-line booth, $950 corner booth (Sold Out)
Reasons to Advertise
- Audience Size: Conference advertisers have the unique ability to make an impression on counseling professionals before, during, and after the conference. TCA publishes two, full-color program books for this conference. Circulation for the printed Pre-Registration Program Book, which is mailed-out in August, is estimated at 10,000 professional counselors. Circulation for the On-site Program Book, given to all conference attendees, is close to 2,000.
- Greater Visibility: Advertising in both conference publications is a great way to reach your target audience. Ads drive traffic to your exhibit space and customers to your business. All conference attendees receive a copy of the program book on site.
- Low-Cost Placements: Advertisement rates are the same for both conference publications. Additionally, all conference exhibitors receive discounted rates on ad placements.
Ad Placement Options
- Exhibitor Rates
Full Page (7.5"w x 10"h) $625
Half Page (7.5"w x 5"h) $400
Quarter Page (3.625"w x 5"h) $250
- Non-Exhibitor Rates
Full Page (7.5"w x 10"h) $700
Half Page (7.5"w x 5"h) $475
Quarter Page (3.625" w x 5"h) $325
Ad Placement Deadlines
- Pre-Registration Program Book: Ad artwork due June 30.**
- Onsite Program Book: Ad artwork due September 15.**
**Artwork must be submitted in a 300 DPI .jpg or .eps format to Bobbie@txca.org by the deadline specified.
Visit the FAQ page for more information. Please contact Dianne@txca.org with any questions.