The Texas Counseling Association (TCA) is accepting programs for our 13th Annual Professional School Counselor Conference, now through November 10, 2017.
- Students presenting a session must have a college professor as a co-presenter.
- A presenter may participate in no more than three (3) presentations.
- You do not have to be a current member to submit a proposal, but all presenters and co-presenters must have a profile setup in the database; click here to create a profile if you don’t have one.
- Programs will be considered for 1.5 or 3 hour sessions.
- Call for Programs form has a 1-hour time limit before you are automatically logged out, save your submission before time runs out (data loss is possible).
- Submission Deadline: November 10, 2017
- Main presenters are responsible for coordinating acceptance and logistics with all co-presenters. TCA does not contact co-presenters directly.
- The designated Program Committee uses a blind review process for reviewing/selecting programs.
- TCA does not provide computers, LCD projectors, internet access, or travel stipends.
- All session handouts must be provided by the presenter. Submit your handouts to TCA prior to the conference for posting online.
- All sales must take place in the exhibit hall; selling materials during or after sessions is strictly prohibited.
- If you don't receive a confirmation, your proposal was not submitted (Check your junk folder).
- Acceptance Notification: will be sent on or about December 11, 2017.
- Click the upper left link "Enter Paper"
- Login with your TCA User Id, or if a new user, complete the new user registration
- Complete all sections
- Titles should accurately describe your proposal
- Summaries should be concise and well written; this will be published in the Program Book
To make additional edits to your program (Until November 10, 2017)
- Click this link
- (Members) Login with your User ID and Password
(Non-Members) Login with your Registrant ID and Email
- Click Edit on the paper you’d like to edit
- Edit your submission
- Click Save
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For issues with Internet Explorer, please click here to edit your security settings.