Please be brief and include only the most relevant information about education (institution and degree); significant work history; professional honors and or recognition; memberships, especially offices held and committee assignments within TCA. A resume or professional vita may be substituted for this page if desired.
Illustrate the relevance and value of the research to the profession of guidance and counseling.
- Describe how the research was accomplished, as well as the time and energies involved.
- Summary statement of why the nominee(s) should be the person(s) to receive the Research Award.
- A press release will be sent the newspaper and radio station of each of the award winners. Please list the address and fax numbers of your nominees local newspaper and a radio station.
- A letter will be mailed to the supervisor of each of the award winners. Please list the name, address and fax number of your nominees supervisor.
- An individual or a chapter/division can submit a nomination.
- Documented evidence must be submitted.
- Doctoral dissertations will not be considered.
- Masters papers will not be considered.
- Research supported by federal grants or other general funding sources will not be considered.
For additional questions, contact Bobbie@txca.org