Outstanding Division Award
- Give a brief history of the nominated Division.
- Illustrate how the nominated Division provides leadership and professional energy for TCA.
- Give examples of valuable services and/or professional activities that the nominated Division provides its membership. Examples should include but are not limited to: public relations, human rights projects, the Dvision newsletter, and membership recruitment and retention.
- In a summary statement, state why the nominated Division is outstanding when compared to the other TCA Divisions in the state.
- A press release will be sent the newspaper and radio station of each of the award winners. Please list the address and fax numbers of your nominees local newspaper and a radio station.
- A letter will be mailed to the supervisor of each of the award winners. Please list the name, address and fax number of your nominees supervisor.
- If a Division has won the 'Outstanding Division Award' previously, three years must lapse before the Division can win the award again.
- A maximum of three letters or testimonials in support of the Division's accomplishments this year may be submitted.
- Documentation such as newsletters, programs, promotional activities, etc., must accompany this nomination.
For additional questions, contact Bobbie@txca.org